Please ensure that you have read these terms & conditions carefully before you complete your booking form. Once neilhague.com Tours have received a completed booking form (returned by email) all the persons named on the booking form (“the client(s)”) have entered into a binding contract on the basis of these terms & conditions.
- Agreement – Agreement on the basis of these terms & conditions take place upon the execution of a receipt by neilhague.com of a correctly completed ‘neilhague.com’ Booking Form, accompanied by the agreed payment or deposit neilhague.com’ reserves the right, in its total discretion and with no need to provide explanations, to decline to accept a booking. In such situation no agreement arises any payments received by neilhague.com will be returned. The agreement is between neilhague.com and the client(s) and is the sole agreement between those parties. No variation of these terms & conditions shall be applicable unless agreed in writing by neilhague.com before the relevant tour. The agreement is governed by English law.
- Payment – Tour deposits are – £500. The full balance must be received by neilhague.com by the 30th April 2019. No refunds will be given after the 1st January 2019.
- Prices – Although every attempt will be made to keep prices to those displayed in publicity materials, neilhague.com reserves the right to modify prices should its costs in relation to the organisation of the tour rise for reasons beyond its reasonable control. If a price is changed, the client(s) will be informed as soon as reasonably possible and the balance of the altered price will be payable on the same terms as was the original price. The prices quoted for any tour are to cover attendance on the tour from arriving at the hotel on the first evening of the tour. The client acknowledges that any transport from a pick-up point to the hotel and from the hotel, if provided, is not considered as part of the tour cost and neilhague.com reserve the right to levy a further charge for this transport when quoting a price for the entire tour.
- Cancellation – All deposits and balances are non-refundable if the place is cancelled by the client. If the tour is cancelled by neilhague.com then payments received will be returned minus a 4% administration charge. If a tour has to be cancelled through circumstances out of the control of neilhague.com this should be covered by the client’s individual travel insurance (sec 8).
- Rooming arrangements – Prices are quoted on the basis of two people sharing. A single supplement is payable for all people travelling alone. neilhague.com will not, under any circumstance, allocate clients to share. Any arrangements for room sharing is totally the responsibility of the clients and if no person is available for a room share, then a single supplement will be payable in all cases.
- Variation of Itinerary – All tour itineraries and presented on a pro-forma basis and neilhague.com reserves the right to alter tour content at any time without pre-notice.
- Liability – The Way of the Parfait Tour is based in and around ancient and historical sites, which by definition can never be free from hazard. Consequently, the client acknowledges that there are situations in which an accident could occur to a client without neilhague.com being at fault and the client accepts that he or she is taking part in a The Way of the Parfait Tour at his or her own risk. neilhague.com only accepts liability for physical injury to a client that is shown to be the result from negligence on the part of The Way of the Parfait Tour. The client acknowledges that other loss, damage and expense (including, without limitation, loss of money, loss or damage to clothes and possessions, losses arising on the cancellation of a booking and the expenses of delay and harm caused, other than by the negligence of The Way of the Parfait Tour (neilhague.com), howsoever arising, is not the responsibility of neilhague.com and that The Way of the Parfait Tour liability is hereby limited.
- Insurance – The client acknowledges that adequate travel insurance is required to attend a The Way of the Parfait Tour and that it is the clients’ responsibility to ensure that their insurance is valid and provides sufficient cover for the period of the Tour.
- Travel documents – The client is exclusively accountable, where required, for ensuring that he or she has all necessary valid travel documents, including passport or proof of ID.
Download and complete the attachment & email to complete booking.